Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | …Phoenix eats chili! » | ...It's all about Phoenix » | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » | ...My new hobby of eating oranges! » | ...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity » | ...The overprotective husband » | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » 

vendredi, juin 22, 2012 

…Phoenix is breaking another tooth



Other news from Phoenix is she is breaking another tooth. 
Now, it’s the molar’s turn which is located at the left rear above.
Thanks God, everytime she is breaking her teeth, she never gets fever. 
So it is the ninth tooth now.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie