Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » | ...My new hobby of eating oranges! » | ...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity » | ...The overprotective husband » | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » 

mercredi, juin 13, 2012 

...It's all about Phoenix



Continuing my story about Phoenix.

Phoenix is almost 17 months now. Currently, we live in Siantar, together with Daddy who has been here for more than a year ;(
When Phoenix was 14 months, I decided to resign from the company. The reason was simply because of Phoenix. I want to put Phoenix as my priority before I missed her golden age period.
For the purpose of keeping all of the records that may become history here *so Phoenix can also read this someday* *halahh*, I copied and pasted my resignation proposal here:

…..

***censored***
.....

So again, with the nature of the work I had, it is difficult to prioritize Phoenix, meanwhile I have a very huge dream on what I want to invest on her early life. I believe that –as my sister said in her blog- baby is just like a white paper. We can draw whatever we want on them and that’s how they will be. If you show them smile, they will smile. If you show them anger, they will also do the same. So for me, it’s just like an investment for someone’s life. 

Hopefully, whatever she will be in the future, will not be something that we –as the parent- will regret of. We can never turn back times. It will be so pity if we look back behind and say that I wish bla bla bla. So decision should be made as soon as possible, just before I regret it.

But seeing from my own selfish perspective, don’t ask me how hard I was making this decision. Considering the career, the position that I had so far, the title, especially the salary *winkwink*, believe me, it was so tough. Acting as a working mother, in the high position with the big salary is such a self accomplishment. And that’s what every mother’s dream, I believe.


But again, life is about a choice. Everyone has their own unique circumstances. So decision should be made without comparing it to others. Agree? 

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie