Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...It's all about Phoenix » | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » | ...My new hobby of eating oranges! » | ...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity » | ...The overprotective husband » | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » 

vendredi, juin 22, 2012 

…Phoenix eats chili!


6 days ago was another historical milestone for Phoenix. She started to add chili to her meal and she finished her meal quicker than the usual. Wooowwww…

So this is the complete story. One day, I ate my own fried rice. A bit spicy. Then Phoenix insisted to try it. I gave her and she liked it. Her eyes were blinking as it was spicy but she kept chewing and swallowing the rice.
So then, I made some spices for her. With chili, tomato and a bit sugar, fried on an extra light olive oil. I put it on her meal which was meat soup. And tadaaaaaa…. She finished her meal so quick!

Wonderful!

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie