Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » | ...Dewi Kuan Im » | ...The hotel at Rantau Prapat » | ...Rantau Prapat » 

vendredi, juillet 23, 2010 

...Our house is an animal playground


Several days ago, on cloudy Sunday afternoon, I was left alone in our house since the husband was going to buy some lunch. In the quiet time, I heard a noise from somewhere in front of our bedroom in our yard. It was like someone walk or something crawls on the grass. Because I can see nothing from the bedroom so I went to the living room and from the wide window there, I can see clearly outside.

Ooohhh.. I was so surprised. At the terrace in front of our main door, there was a monitor lizard that for me it should be categorized as a giant lizard. It was so big! Panic, I got our SLR camera so later I can show to the husband. But because of the shutter click sound from the camera, the lizard run away from the house so that I can get a good picture.

At night, the husband was again going out. I was ironing in our bedroom. When the husband arrived at home, he got into the house through the garage door. By this access, he will come in to the ‘real kitchen’ area and then he will pass the bathroom. And it happened again. He suddenly screamed calling me. When I came, he showed me something black and thin crawling heading back to the outside through the drainage hole, so I just saw the half part of it. It was a mid-size snake. O my God, it was so scary. Fortunately up to now, it never shows up again in our house.

Actually, before this bigger-size animal showed up in our house, we already have many other ‘smaller-size’ wild animals in our house. From caterpillar that I can’t even count on how many of them that has come to our house, maybe more than five hundred, centipede that is absolutely bigger and scarier than the caterpillar, spider – from small to big, poisonous frog, mosquito – that is much bigger than what I usually find in Jakarta or other place, the husband said that it’s palm plant’s mosquito, etc.

This house is a real animal playground..
T_T

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie