Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity » | ...The overprotective husband » | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » 

jeudi, juillet 29, 2010 

...My new hobby of eating oranges!


During my pregnancy, I have new hobby, eating oranges. At first, the trigger was because I got queasy too often. Actually it happens if I work too hard so then the body get too tired and weak. To cure this feeling, I need to consume oranges. Since it happens too often, so having the oranges in my stock is a must, otherwise I get stress.

In a day, I can consume up to 5 oranges – actually I can eat more if I let myself to do so. These 5 oranges could be 0.5 kg or even 1 kg, depends on each weight. I tried to manage myself to just consume 0.5 kg a day – considering the money that we need to spend, hehe…

Because of the global warming thus the weather is unpredictable, so the price of the oranges is so fluctuating. It can be from Rp. 8,000 up to Rp. 17,000.

The husband has his favorite seller. If he needs to buy the oranges, he will come to this seller. Usually the seller will recommend which oranges that is good or sweet. If the husband sees that other oranges are more interesting and he wants to buy that, the seller will have all the way to prevent him to buy those. At last, what he recommends will be the thing that is brought by the husband, whatever the price is.

Since several days ago, there’s a new oranges seller near by our place and it’s much closer that the old seller. They also have small oranges which is so sweet and it’s cheap, only Rp. 3,000 a kg. It’s called jeruk madu (‘honey oranges’). But one day, maybe because of the sweetness of the oranges, when the husband ate this orange, he found maggot inside. Wewww…

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie