Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » | ...Dewi Kuan Im » 

mardi, juillet 27, 2010 

...The overprotective husband


By moving to this town, actually I became like a bird in a golden cage. The husband is very overprotective of me.

He never let me go alone everywhere, even to the traditional market.
If we buy lunch or dinner, he will decide which place I can go along with him or I should stay in the car.
So many shops at the commercial area –which is called ‘kota’- but he will not let me go to these places especially if I only want to sightseeing.
It is so rare that we can dine in at a restaurant in this town since the husband doesn’t want me to be the star of the show –you get what I mean, right?-
And another don’t, don’t, and don’t.

At first, I can understand that he did this because –as I ever said- everyone will easily pay an attention to us since we look like stranger, maybe we are too blink-blink.. =)

But as time goes by, I think we need to be used to with this and so everyone need to be used to with us.
But the husband didn’t accept this idea. It often became the reason to our debate, till someday the husband explained the real reason.
You know what?! The reason is because in this town, the mystical activities are still strong. People will be easily got voodoo-ed by others especially if it relates to business competition. But not only in business, also in love. This was the first advice he got from the local people when the husband had just arrived in this town. This was also the reason of why the husband wanted to use a fake wedding ring before we got married. His work compels him to do so many surveys to the client’s properties hence he will meet many people who might be a good or bad people.

Back to my case, so he is afraid if there’s someone who wants me and then use the unintended ways for this. It can be thru the food that they serve or whatever.
Hmmm… so rather than risking my life, finally, I choose to obey the husband rules.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie