Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » | ...Dewi Kuan Im » | ...The hotel at Rantau Prapat » | ...Rantau Prapat » | ...Aek Kanopan » 

jeudi, juillet 22, 2010 

...Announcement


Hmmm.. it’s quite too long for me to leave this blog. ***as always***

I want to announce that I’m pregnant now v(^_*)v
Yeaaahhhhhh…..
It’s 3 months now, so I almost pass my 1st trimester. After passing this period, I will say that it was really hard for me.
Uuuhhh… everything changed. My body, my energy, my mood.. oooohhhh… ooohhhhhhh… dooooooooohhhhhhhhh…
I became weaker, I feel so weak and lazy to do household job; clean up the house, do the laundry, cook *this one used to be my hobby, you know*, etc. At first, I thought that it’s just me who is lazy. So I pushed myself too much to do these works, but as the result, I got queasy. If this happened, I can not say no to vomit, otherwise I’ll feel sick the whole day.
I also can not cook because the foodstuff made me want to vomit as well. So practically, I felt that I’m useless. The domino effect, it affected my mood, moreover if I heard other people say that during her pregnancy, she can do whatever she can and even she felt stronger than before the pregnancy. Oohh.. I can’t accept that I’m useless while other woman isn’t.

Everything seems wrong to me.

I can’t cook. But the husband also didn’t want to have catering service. He said that the food is just similar to the food for chicken. No taste, blab la bla.. Haiyaaahhh… Last option, we always buy the food from restaurant. But the other problem is no restaurant that can fit our taste preference. I can’t even count on how many times I got stomachache or diarrhea after eating those foods. It’s so spicy or sometimes they use too many pepper. My stomach is a big enemy of these. Or if it’s not too spicy so I can bear this, the taste will not be as delicious as what we expect. For the local people, it maybe fit their taste but it’s totally different from the taste in modern restaurant in the big city such as Jakarta or Medan and even from the ‘warung kaki lima’ in Jakarta.

This thing has made me crazy. I often imagine and dream so many delicious food; spaghetti, pizza, burger, fried chicken, ayam pop, dendeng, baluik lado ijau from my mom, pempek palembang, mie rebus, mie tahu in Bukittinggi, kwetiauw monalisa in Bukittinggi, es teller 77 and it’s otak-otak, bakwan malang, and even pecel lele in front of my office in Jakarta, or ‘makanan rumahan’ Nadya in Setiabudi Jakarta, etc etc etc. O my god, even up to now they are still flying in my mind. I drool!

It affected my weight. I should increase my weight since I have two people to be fed now. But the food just makes me loose my appetite. In fact, I lost my weight. Uh.. uh.. uh..

What I really miss now is to live in normal place where I can easily get delicious food.
God, please send the husband back to the modernity.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie