Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...The overprotective husband » | ...Theft in our house » | ...Our house is an animal playground » | ...Announcement » | ...Other cities » | ...Expressive people » | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » 

mercredi, juillet 28, 2010 

...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity


A few weeks ago, I felt that my body was too tired. Guess that the massage will be great, so I told the husband about this. In this case, the husband will always ask the girls in his team for a recommendation. One of their clients is salon owner which also provides massage package service. The owner ever promoted this service to the husband’s team. I also heard that this is the best salon in town. The husband and I decided to try this. Then one of the girls helped to arrange the appointment for me, without being asked. –ahhh.. this is the luxury of being a boss’ wife-

Since no one has ever tried this salon’s services, so actually the girls has reminded me that no one can give me testimony. The husband said it’s ok, because I need to try the salon in this town. I agreed since I want to have the experience before I move out from this town. So I was the first one who will give the testimony.

On the said schedule, the husband dropped me off there. It was 3.30am. In the package, I got traditional massage, lulur and mask. When it was about to start, the massager asked me whether I want to use oil for the massage or just a dry massage. Since usually each salon has their own way/method, so I asked what their custom is. The massager got confuses and then asked the owner. So then, I start to question their professionalism. Then the massager started the treatment. It was around 30 minutes only. Aannndddd… it was not good. It even worst! I didn’t feel any effect of her treatment.

The worst thing was that the room was not that private. Everyone likes to come back and forth to my room, including the daughter of the owner who I think is around 8 y.o. And even she stood by me and stared at my body. Uuuuhhhhhh…. I hate being watched when I’m naked. That’s not all yet. The room was just covered with a 2 meters curtain, so there is a hole in the upper side above the curtain hanger. The room was placed next to a stairs which I think the access to the owner house. When I got the treatment, so many people went up or down and used that changed to stare at my body. Oo…pleaseeee..!!!! I guess they never see people who have light skin like mine before.. O my God! My mood felt down just as fast as a roller coaster!

After that ‘too-short’ massage, the massager poured the lulur cream to my body. Again, there was a bit misunderstanding of which cream will be used. I was hoping that by doing this treatment in such place like this, I will have many options of what cream I want to use. In fact, I didn’t! The owner said that she just have ‘bengkoang’ and ‘milk’ cream. I tried to ensure my self by asking, ‘Don’t you have chocolate or other?’ She said that she had but it should be no longer good. She even opened the cream box in front of me so I can see that the cream no longer looked like a cream. But after trying harder to find the others, she said that she has ‘green tea’ cream. I agreed to use that.

When the massager was about to pour the cream, she asked me, ‘Is it the cream that you want to use? There are two boxes here.’
What?! Can’t they coordinate each other? Why she should ask the customer who should just enjoy the treatment without being dizzy to think about all of that?!
I really got mad but try to calm down. Since no text in the cream box, so I tried to recognize the cream by smell it. But I didn’t smell any green tea scent, so I thought that it was bengkoang. The massager tried to ensure that it was the box that was given by the owner. But I can’t believe that this was a green tea. Then the massager went out and asked the owner. Ooohhhh…

After ‘luluran’, it was ‘masker’ time. It was done by someone else. But apparently, she never did this before, so she kept asking the owner the way to do this. I was treated by a trainee.. Haaahhhh….

When the mask has been dry, the trainee told me to have a shower. I was told to use one bathroom. No shower.. and the worst is that no hot water. You know, if you used to have massage in Jakarta and you need to take a bath, no one will give you cold water. You should have warm water since it will be relaxing. O my God!

After this such treatment, I should be relax and happy. But it didn’t happen. My mood was chaos at that time. Ggggrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh….
This is the best salon in town, the price is similar –even more expensive- to Jakarta, but the services shows that it’s so far from the modernity.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie