Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi » | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » | ...Dewi Kuan Im » | ...The hotel at Rantau Prapat » | ...Rantau Prapat » | ...Aek Kanopan » | ...The wedding photo » | ...The wedding dress » 

jeudi, avril 08, 2010 

...Expressive people


Talking about the people in this town – no.. no.. no.. - I think it’s more suitable to say in this province – I feel that the percentage of the expressive person is higher than the percentage of same people in Java – including Jakarta, of course.

On my second day here, one SPG at Carrefour talked to me while I was serious picking rice cooker, ‘Kak, tasnya bagus kali..’
And me, **melongo** I don’t have any proper answer yet, although finally I said thank you.

On my third day here, we were eating at seafood restaurant. One of the waiters served us. When he just distribute the menu, he talked to me, ‘Kakak, rambutnya bagus kali, panjang, lurus. Itu nggak di-rebonding kan? Duh.. ga kayak rambutku, keriting-keriting (sambil jari di kepala, melintir-melintir rambut sendiri). Kenapa kakak ga ikut Gadis Suns**k aja? Aduh aku juga mau-lah punya rambut kayak kakak.’
Hohoho… he’s a man, mannnn!!!

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie