Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...The local language » | ...The catholic church in Aek Kanopan » | ...The hotel at Siantar » | ...Dewi Kuan Im » | ...The hotel at Rantau Prapat » | ...Rantau Prapat » | ...Aek Kanopan » | ...The wedding photo » | ...The wedding dress » | ...Finally.. new post! » 

mercredi, avril 07, 2010 

...Indian food in Tebing Tinggi


Several days ago, we went to Medan for several days. On the way home, it was in the evening, we decided to have dinner at Indian Restaurant at Tebing Tinggi. The husband has ever had dinner in this restaurant with his friends but he is not sure of the place since we don’t know this city.
Trying to follow our instinct, finally we found this restaurant.

We ordered Nasi Goreng and Bihun Goreng. It tastes Indian. You know what I mean, right? It’s cooked with Indian spices. See the picture:

Finished the meal, then I was thinking that I still can eat more. Hehe.. If you know me well, this is weird ^.^
I was so curious to try one of the foods which I never heard before, so we ordered Roti Planta. It’s actually just like an empty “martabak mesir’ but they put chocolate milk and butter in it. Hmmm… it’s so sweet but still tolerable on my tongue. I can say that the taste is ‘lucu’ - in my language.

About the price, it wasn’t so cheap but it wasn’t expensive as well. Usually, I have three responses after seeing the bill. One, I’ll have sparkles in my eyes and suddenly make promise to come back to the place. Or two, just regular me, no changes happen. And three, I’m thinking to hit the waiter/waitress or the owner for giving me such an unreasonable price. Unreasonable doesn’t always mean expensive. It could be expensive but still reasonable because of the taste, the place, the service, etc.For this, I choose number two.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie