Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...1st week go to school » | ...Day 4 at school » | ...Phoenix' third day at school » | ...Second day at school » | ...Phoenix' first day going to school » | …Phoenix is breaking another tooth » | …Phoenix eats chili! » | ...It's all about Phoenix » | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » 

mardi, novembre 19, 2013 

...Second week at the school

This second week is still tough. Phoenix didn't want to be left at the classroom. I still need to sit in front of the classroom. On Wednesday, I decided to try leaving her in the classroom but telling Phoenix before i went downstairs. Guess what? Failed! She asked to go down with me although she was busy doing something when I met her.

On Thursday, I decided to go downstairs when I saw her having fun with the stuff, this time without telling her as it was failed yesterday. 15mins sitting downstairs until I heard she was crying so loud and called me. I went to the second floor but stood still as I expected that the teacher can help her to stop crying. 10 mins passed, but she was still crying. Then I decided to meet her and found out that the teacher was holding her hand while she was trying to get outside. The door was also locked.

Drama!

When the teacher saw me, she let her go and unlock the door. Since then, I cannot leave Phoenix even for a second. It was worst. I need to sit inside the classroom.

Day 5 of the second week, it feels like the second day of the school. 

One action which was decided within 25mins turns into a week regret.

*this shall too pass*

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie