Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Day 4 at school » | ...Phoenix' third day at school » | ...Second day at school » | ...Phoenix' first day going to school » | …Phoenix is breaking another tooth » | …Phoenix eats chili! » | ...It's all about Phoenix » | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » | ...My new hobby of eating oranges! » 

vendredi, novembre 08, 2013 

...1st week go to school

It's been 5 days already that we went to school. It was still hard and teary and bring us to the highest stress level. Really hope that this adjustment will be ending soon and we can be more relax.

Phoenix has made another friendship today, Niki. So most of the time, Niki and Rega are working together with Phoenix. Hopefully it is a good signal that can make her feeling comfortable to stay at the classroom.

Even afterschool, they are still playing together. I didn't insist her to go home soon as I really hope that she will make a bonding with friends. For now, this is the only reason I can 'sell' in the morning so she will be happy to go to school.

I was also talking to her leader teacher in the classroom. She told that the principal has discussed about this matter too and the teachers will follow this arrangement for Phoenix.
For me, it seems like we are still in the middle of nowhere.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie