Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Phoenix' third day at school » | ...Second day at school » | ...Phoenix' first day going to school » | …Phoenix is breaking another tooth » | …Phoenix eats chili! » | ...It's all about Phoenix » | ...I'm back! » | ...Long Distance Relationship.. what a hard thing! » | ...My new hobby of eating oranges! » | ...Oh.. we are so far from the modernity » 

vendredi, novembre 08, 2013 

...Day 4 at school

Today, Phoenix woke up at 6.40. Everything was quiet well as I considered crying and her back and forth efforts to check me outside the classroom as usual. I sent text to the principal concerning about Phoenix' eating habit and how we (us and the school) are going to handle this together in a soft and fun way for her.

But my discussion was several times being interrupted by Phoenix. She kept looking for me. In the middle of discussion, Phoenix went outside for the water play. But not too long until she shown up again, crying. The reason is someone was splashing water to her head. She doesn't like to get wet on hair, so it was bothering her so much. 

About the discussion itself, the result is that school agree to be more moderate to Phoenix as she needs time to adjust herself to the school's schedule including meal time. At least, there's a positive respond from the school. 

Really hope that this too will pass.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie