Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Rantau Prapat » | ...Aek Kanopan » | ...The wedding photo » | ...The wedding dress » | ...Finally.. new post! » | ...Personal Health » | ...Charity » | ...Peyek and Blessing » | ...How does stress affect our health? » | ...Tour in Bangkok » 

mardi, mars 30, 2010 

...The hotel at Rantau Prapat

Speaking about Rantau Prapat, I want to highlight the hotel.
This is a town that absolutely bigger than Aek Kanopan. In the administration level, this town is classified as Kota Administratif, meaning not yet the real Kota.

Since we need to stay overnight here, so we booked a hotelroom. With the help of the husband’s friend there, he helped us to choose the best hotel in town. He gave us two options but we pick Suzuya Hotel. The rate is not too expensive, around IDR 240,000 to 420,000 per night.

When we arrived, I amazed with the condition of the hotel. It’s such a nice and clean hotel. I was surprised that we can get this kind of services at the hotel at this kind of city. The hotel is on the second and third floor, meanwhile there is a supermarket at the ground floor and the dept store at the 1st floor.

So yay.. when the husband was on meeting, I can sightseeing at the dept store and then continue with shopping at the supermarket.
After moving to Aek Kanopan, I got crazy when I’m in a supermarket. I feel want to -and I do- buy all of the things that I see there. The house is quite empty, no furniture, no stove, no washing machine, etc so I always get crazy to see them.

So housewife, choose only this hotel if you are visiting Rantau Prapat and need to stay overnight here =p

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie