Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...Finally.. new post! » | ...Personal Health » | ...Charity » | ...Peyek and Blessing » | ...How does stress affect our health? » | ...Tour in Bangkok » | ...Happy Valentine » | ...Travel to Bangkok » | ...Another article of appendicitis » | …Wasiat Perkawinan » 

samedi, mars 27, 2010 

...The wedding dress

Now, I would share about the wedding first. What I want to share is about my experience regarding to the wedding tailor. Based on googling, I found one tailor in Pasar Sunan Giri which was appeared several times in the result, named with 3 letters with Q at the first letter. I was disappointed by this one because it was delayed for several times meanwhile the wedding date was getting closer and closer.

At first, he said that it will be finished 2 months after. On the date, I came but unfortunately the design was not fit my request and the size was not fit yet. He promised that it will be finished a week after. I came again but again it hasn’t finished yet, even they haven’t touched that yet.

I need to go back and forth there for several times. It was far and the date was closer. It led to a frustration for me. Finally, it has finished but it was too close to the wedding date, meanwhile I still need to put the ‘payet’ on it. Uuuhhh… Need to work overnights. Fortunately it was not that bad. Thanks God!

But lesson learn, stay away from this tailor!
-- I’m sure you will know what it is if you ask mr. google --

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie