Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...The wedding dress » | ...Finally.. new post! » | ...Personal Health » | ...Charity » | ...Peyek and Blessing » | ...How does stress affect our health? » | ...Tour in Bangkok » | ...Happy Valentine » | ...Travel to Bangkok » | ...Another article of appendicitis » 

dimanche, mars 28, 2010 

...The wedding photo

Another bad story about the wedding, but this time is about the photographer. This was included in the wedding package from Li*** Bridal, named Bl**z. We especially me since the husband was not in Jakarta, experienced bad things in cooperating with them. So the photo will be edited and printed at their vendor in Jembatan Lima. This was where the problem is. As a customer, I think I have right to just wait for the photographer to follow up all of the processes to their vendor. But it didn’t happen here. The photographer asked me to proceed there myself, asked/called the editor myself, etc etc, which I don’t want to do that way. I think I should only coordinate with the photographer meanwhile the rest should be proceeded by them.

I was angry with this but it still happened and happened again until I got the album. Phiuffhh.. what an unprofessional photographer!

Lesson learned… be careful with this Bl**z!!

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie