Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...End of week 4 » | ...W4 D4 » | ...W4 D3 » | ...W4D2 » | ...W4 D1 » | ...Week 3 » | ...Second week at the school » | ...1st week go to school » | ...Day 4 at school » | ...Phoenix' third day at school » 

jeudi, décembre 05, 2013 

...W5 D1-2

These two days, Phoenix was absent from school. She got a very bad cough so I decided to wait until the cough frequency is rare. This actually made me nervous as today, it should be the first day for me to leave Phoenix in the classroom. I have shared this plan to Phoenix since Saturday and reiterated over and over. Every time I tell her the plan, she is sad and cries 'don't leave me at the classroom'. I know that she actually understands the situation that no one in the classroom could be accompanied by the parent or nanny. She's just nervous as we haven't tried to separate, as this is her first experience. But I know that she is ready to try.

So that's why, when we need to postpone the implementation, then I get nervous as this is not consistent to what I said. Children loves consistency and will get confused to find unmatched realization. If this happens, then they will naturally choose the good one to be memorized. For instance, if I say that she cannot eat candy as this is not a healthy food but one day in someone's party I allow her to eat this, and she of course will like it for the sweet taste, then she will memorize that eating candy is fine. 

In this case, not to be left in the classroom is the better situation. As this does not happen on Monday, so it is inconsistent to what I say.

However, I'm trying to think positive that the delay will not ruin the plan. I share the plan again and again to maintain her adrenalin to face this. Hopefully, this works well.
  

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie