Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...W4 D4 » | ...W4 D3 » | ...W4D2 » | ...W4 D1 » | ...Week 3 » | ...Second week at the school » | ...1st week go to school » | ...Day 4 at school » | ...Phoenix' third day at school » | ...Second day at school » 

vendredi, novembre 29, 2013 

...End of week 4

Again, today was worst than yesterday. It's really like roller coaster, one day can be good the other day can be not good. She was again teary. I didn't expect this as she got enough sleep today and yesterday was so good.

She kept asking me to accompany inside. Since I refused, so most of the time she was together with me in front of the classroom.
At 10.30, I decided to accompany her in the classroom. So she started to pick her work and she did a lot of works. But I need to accompany up until lunch time.

This is quite annoying as I will leave her on Monday.

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie