Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...W4D2 » | ...W4 D1 » | ...Week 3 » | ...Second week at the school » | ...1st week go to school » | ...Day 4 at school » | ...Phoenix' third day at school » | ...Second day at school » | ...Phoenix' first day going to school » | …Phoenix is breaking another tooth » 

vendredi, novembre 29, 2013 

...W4 D3

...Today I was talking with the Principal for almost 2 hrs. I remember that the children hasn't had their breakfast when I left Phoenix in the classroom, meaning that it was still before 9. We just finished talking few mins before 11. During these time, I heard Phoenix talked loud saying she wants to look for me and then cried. It was almost 2 hrs she did that.  Am pretty sure that she got tired crying and screaming.

The conclusion of the discussion was that we agreed to do a mild and moderate transition to Phoenix as I decided to leave her in the classroom starting next week. We both agreed that even now or later, Phoenix's response will be the same. So why don't we do it soon.

Below are our strategies:
1. Phoenix will not be enforced to be in the classroom. Therefore if she wants to go down and look for me, just let her go as Gayek will be waiting at the lobby.
2. She can bring her keropi.
3. Her food will be provided on the table in the classroom.
4. We will do the practical life work at home as hopefully it can be the bridge between home and school.
5. I will need to socialize this plan to Phoenix often so she can prepare herself too.

The main concern is how to make the transition as seamless as we can so it will not cause the traumatic event to her, be it in short term or long term.

We will start this soon and I realized that the first thing to be prepared is actually.... 
MY HEART.



c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie