Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...from men side » | ...u have too many shoes!!! » | ...2006 » | ...today's quote [2] » | ...love quotes » | ...merry christmas » | ...negri impian » | ...what a puppies!! » | ...lukisannya kayak foto » | ...today's inspiration » 

mardi, janvier 17, 2006 

...from my boo side


After receiving the email, i forwarded it to my boo and ask which part of that is not 'him', of course except the 'u have too many shoes' point (because he says these words many times)
Here is the reply..

------paste from my inbox------

Lucuuuuu!!!!!!!
bnyk jg yg bener loh…!! Mail nya mewakili curahan hati kami, para lelaki… :)
Terutama yg: all men see in 16 colors, peach itu kan nama buah!! Bukan warna!!! :)
Trs, u have enough clothes, everything u wear is fine, something we said can be interpreted….
A headache that last 17 months….
Tp ada jg yg ga bener, ky yg if we ask what is wrong…..
Kl a' sih gak gt..

Trs mana yg d' gak setuju?

-----end of paste-----


hehehe... even my boo said that 'Mail nya mewakili curahan hati kami, para lelaki..'
Ooo... ternyataa... gitu yaaa...
Untung ada email itu, jadi kami para wanita, especially me, jadi tau...
Coba kalo ga ada email itu, a' kan ga mau dan ga bakal pernah ngomongin itu...
Ujung2nya, hanya pertengkaran & pertengkaran, misunderstand & misunderstand...

So ladies, keep it in mind, and ur relationship may be last forever... I wish!!


c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie