Lilypie Baby Ticker



#body {width: 480px}

« Home | ...JGTC » | ...wonderful birthday » | ...condolence for my country » | ...makan pizza » | ...plangi » | ...being 'imut' » | ...other story from other's life » | ...beauty tips [3] » | ...phiuffhh » | ...beauty tips [2] » 

mercredi, novembre 30, 2005 

...merci beaucoup


Wanna say thank u for all who remember my birthday:

  • a’ for the 00:00 sms… tepat waktu! And for the 00:15 call
  • pa for the 00:01 sms and 00:03 call, also ma & gina
  • ade for the very early morning call
  • ma for the morning sms
  • taufan for the sms and wise wishes
  • hendi for the sms and call… everythin’ gonna be allright kok hen… jangan patah semangat duluuu… jia you!!
  • dian for the sms and invitation
  • ayu for the sms… sorry I can’t come, but I was here for good.. and I’m so happy... hope u were too…
  • om eddie for the sms and miscall =) sorry it took too long to catch u back..
  • kak beth for the sms… send my regards to others please…
  • roudo & avan for the call
  • noudi for the call
  • mbak lily, mbak yani, mbak eva, tante kost, ningsih…
  • tante & gita
  • will for pre-birthday sms… slamat menempuh hidup baru.. maaf ga bisa dateng… I have something here.. I know u’ll understand…
  • and others… did I miss someone? Remind me..!!

And also for all who remember my belated birthday:

  • gitta for the sms… didoain kok git.. smoga setelah tunangan, semuanya berjalan dengan sangat lancar.. aminnn…
  • petty
  • desy for the sms… ke bali ga bilang2!
  • titin for the email… kapan jalan2nya… walopun terkurung di kampung sunter, tapi klo ada kesempatan membebaskan diri, dimanfaatin dong.. please come to the downtown, u are always welcome, hehehe…
  • mas widhi for the sms
  • mbak ratna
  • riwul for the sms… waahhh.. tampaknya re-akrab lagi nih skarang =)
  • have I mentioned all?

Pokoknya… makasi buat semuanya.. I had a very wonderful beautiful birthday this year.. thanks all…

c'est moi

  • I'm deylablushie
  • From Jakarta, Indonesia
  • More About Me... I think you will know once you read my posts.. Thank u for visiting my blog..
plus au sujet de moi

mon humeur en ce moment The current mood of deyla81 at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates



Click for the latest Jakarta / Soekarno-Hatta weather forecast.


Free Web Site Counters
comme mon invite

say somethin'!!


    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :
    :) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Let's pLay wiTh BlusHie